Caribbean Metal Assault

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Forum

I forgot my password

Random Band

World Metal News

Visitors

Top posting users this week

No user

Deadly Ads

4 posters

Conspiracy Theories

kevic27
    Measly Metalcore Kid

Conspiracy Theories Empty Conspiracy Theories

Post  kevic27 Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Ok, every1 loves a gud conspiracy theory
    Area 51
    Area 52( which is said to b where they really keep aliens, n area 51 is jus a cover up for)
    Des Riese( the Nazi Bell Theory), etc
    What r ur favs. n jus write som random stuff about it explainin it.
    Scrutinized
    Scrutinized
    Punk

Conspiracy Theories Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post  Scrutinized Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:27 pm

I think Is it that they believe that the real Area 51 is actually beneath the surface of the location in Nevada.

Some I know are:
    1. USA uses H.A.R.P (High Altitude Research Project) to cause earthquakes, and control weather.
    2. The world trade centers came down with use of "Super Thermite" which somehow catalyzes the burning of steel. The third building near the twin towers was also demolished this way on 9/11. The entire thing was supposedly a "black flag" operation by the USA to deceive the public and the real motive was a reason to invade the middle east ultimately to get oil.
    3. Global Warming is a hoax- Many of Al Gore's predictions are disputed amongst scientists and some believe that the Earth is actually cooling and is in the same climatic cycles it's always been going through.
    andy.lucifuge
    andy.lucifuge
    Measly Metalcore Kid

Post  andy.lucifuge Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:57 pm

ah, my fave is the Illuminati, Antichrist, Alien connection lmao
    Yadda-Tastic
    Poseur

Post  Yadda-Tastic Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:37 pm

i beleive in aliens even the vible mention humans,demons and creatures or unrecognizable beings
    Scrutinized
    Scrutinized
    Punk

Post  Scrutinized Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Vible Conspiracy Theories 1096759697 .
    True, so do other ancient texts. Ancient civilizations have stories and cave markings of what appear to be flying ships and huge headed beings. Not only that but some believe that they are the creations of "star people", their gods who make them and put them on the earth and would come visit them and share knowledge once in a while.

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Scrutinized wrote:Vible Conspiracy Theories 1096759697 .
    True, so do other ancient texts. Ancient civilizations have stories and cave markings of what appear to be flying ships and huge headed beings. Not only that but some believe that they are the creations of "star people", their gods who make them and put them on the earth and would come visit them and share knowledge once in a while.

Also interested in theory. Erich Von Daniken (the guy who pretty much started the theory) has a few books on the subject, there is a lot to speculate about when it comes to ancient texts and what was written down. It is said that instead of myths and the ancients just composing stories based on metaphors and what not, that they were writing down what they saw in ways best suited to their vocabulary at the time (eg the dragon in Chinese culture)
    And who could forget the Sumerian texts and their recordings of the Annunaki.
    I for one firmly believe that we cannot be the only species that evolved on a planet beyond bacterial microbes, the universe is too big for such an assumption that we did not. Whether one believes that aliens are visiting earth, there is no doubt in my mind that they do in fact exist somewhere out there.

Also, 9/11 was an inside job Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:18 pm